Thursday, June 30, 2011

IT'S BEEN A WHILE
I know it's been forever since I made a real post but I have been pretty swamped this semester. I am only taking two classes this semester one of which is my capstone and final project and a Human Sexuality class... yes, I said Human Sexuality. This was not my first choice, I promise! It was just the fastest way to graduate so I had to tuff it out. It was only an 8 week class so I am happy to say that it is over! I learned way more than I ever wanted to and feel slightly scarred from it. Ha ha j/k. I only have about 4 more weeks of my capstone left. I still have to teach two groups of people about my research topic and do 45 hours of volunteer work. So much to still do! I am so excited for this weekend because I am going to get a little break and vacation with the family. My family is doing a little family reunion up north in Provo. We are heading to the Valley of Fire thing they have going on up there and will go see Brad Paisley preform. We are also going to head to Park City and do a bunch of other fun things in that area. Can't wait! Hopefully I will be able to make a real post soon but to be honest the blog has taken a back burner this semester, if you haven't noticed already. It may be another 4 weeks before I am able to make a real post. So sorry! Can't you wait till I am done with school?!?!?!?.... Ya me neither. Thanks for looking.

No comments: