Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PAISLEY LAUGHING
I have had a few requests from family members for this video so here it is! Paisley is laughing! C.J. and I try to get her to laugh all the time but the ONLY person she will laugh for is Jaysa! Her favorite thing is when Jaysa jumps on the bed. She cracks up and it is the cutest thing! I have the cutest baby ever!

I have so much more to blog but no time to do it right now. I started my last semester about 3 weeks ago and have been swamped writing my 35 page research paper for my capstone! That was a miserable experience. I also have a block class that is moving really fast so I hardly have time to do anything besides homework. I only have about 4 weeks left in it though! Hopefully I will be able to get a post up before the end of that. Who knows though. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Devin Romney said...

What a hearty laugh! So cute :O)

. said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!! Can't wait to meet her :)

Mike and Katie said...

love your new blog header picture