Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Long Time No See

Hello everyone!
It has been a long time since I have posted on my blog and I promise I have a good reason for it and one that I think you all will love. I have actually been working on another blog. I have not told very many people about it yet but I think I am finally ready. Yes, I am coming out of the blog closet! As some of you may know I LOVE to garage sale. It has become a passion of mine that really started when I was a kid and my mom would take me out with her on Saturday mornings. I am taking the things that she taught me and all of my many garage saleing experiences and putting them into a blog to teach and show people what I find at garage sales and the endless amounts of possibilities that you can do with your finds. One of the things I love about blogging about garage sales is that I can talk about ANYTHING! There are so many different sides to the things we find. You can can find thrifty ways to decorate your home through "A Thrifty Decorator," cute and inexpensive fashion through "Fashion on a Dime," there is even a section that you men out there will love called "This is a Man's World." Follow us through our "Week to Week" posts and see what we find each week! And please if you love me follow the blog and post comments so I don't feel like an idiot! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! PLEASE help me grow!



No comments: