Tuesday, September 6, 2011

UPDATING THE BLOG
A while back I did my best at changing a few things on the blog and it was a major FAIL! I couldn't figure out anything! My saving grace (AKA Liz), who helped me set up my blog in the first place just moved back down to St. George and came over to help me make the changes I have been wanting to make for a year or so (and when I say helped me I mean, I told her what I wanted and she took it home and did it for me) ha ha I am so bad with computers and she is like a computer genius! We moved the playlist to the top right side bar so that you don't have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to turn it off. As you have most likely already noticed we also put some new songs on there!!!! I am sure all of you are so tired of hearing that Darius Rucker song that we put on close to three years ago because I know I am! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Liz for all the work you did to make my blog look great! You are the best! Love ya girl!

No comments: